Notice of your financial privacy rights
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean First State Bank of LeCenter.
This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words “you” and “your” we mean the following types of customers.
· All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with us, such as:
· Deposit account
· Loan account
· Safe deposit box
· Retail installment contract we hold and service
· Self-directed Individual Retirement Account
· All former customers
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information. We first define some terms.
· Non-public personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Non-public personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. Hereafter, we will use the term “information” to mean non-public personal information as defined in this section.
· An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
· A non-affiliated third party is a person we do not employ or company that is not an affiliate of ours. This is also known as nonaffiliated third party, or simply, an “other party”.
The information that we collect
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
· Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
· Information about your transactions with us
· Information about your transactions with other parties
· Information from a consumer reporting agency
Information we disclose about you
We do not disclose any information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. Examples of this might include disclosures necessary to service your account or prevent unauthorized transactions.
The confidentiality, security and integrity of your information
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your information.
Information about former customers
We have the same policy about disclosing information about former customers as we do about current customers.
First State Bank
88 N Park Ave. 239 Main St.
LeCenter, MN 56057 Henderson, MN 56044